Join us for a Summer Launch Party in GB on June 8 at 5pm!
Outdoor Tabling at Guido's
Guido’s Outdoor Tabling Guidelines
Guido’s Fresh Marketplace receives a high volume of requests to table at our stores. We allow each organization up to two days per month and a maximum of three hours per visit, pending availability. We reserve the right to refuse any tabling request, or to revoke permission for tabling at any time, including while you are on the premises.
All requests must be made at least one month in advance.
Tabling is an opportunity to share the work of your organization with the community. We offer space outside our stores to table with the following restrictions:
- Direct solicitation of customers is prohibited. Guido’s customers must not be approached physically or verbally by any representative from your organization. We ask that you only engage with customers when they initiate the interaction.
- You must remain outside of the stores.
- The sale of food is prohibited.
- If you are under 16, an adult must be present.
- Space is limited at our entrance. Please plan on having no more than three people at the table.
We ask that you bring your own table and chairs, if possible. If you need to borrow a table and/or chairs, please let us know on the application form below.